Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had lots of fun visiting with family down in Middleboro.  We took the chance to dress up and try to get some nice family photos.




Alice has really started to have lots of fun at Grammie and Grampie's house - and has even had a few sleepovers there recently.  Here she is on the rocking horse with Grammie and Grampie's doll, Bobby!

And here she is, enjoying her Thanksgiving dinner.


Here are the rest of the photos from Thanksgiving day. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the family shots and Alice is such a loved little girl. I cannot wait for my Christmas card to come so I see which one you chose. I have lots of favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I like Grampie's hair cut too.

    ReplyDelete