The nursery conversion is done (well, only some touch ups remain)!
Danny and Chris came over this morning, blazing through the snow at 8am, to help us finish this job. We started with a big ND style breakfast in the study and then got down to work.
We started by moving around some heavy furniture in the front room (photos once we finish with that) and then got down to work in the study. We started by measuring out the walls and then taping off where the stripes would go (the tape pieces mean 'No paint here')
We then broke out the new paint.
The job went pretty quick from here. We put two coats of paint up over the a couple hours and then started pulling down the tape.
There were a couple places that will need some minor touch ups, but more or less the room is finally painted and we are very happy with the end result.
Many, many thanks to Chris and Dan, it never would have been so easy if not for them!
The rest of the photos are here