Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Alice!!!

Alice celebrated her first birthday this past weekend.  It was a great time - many thanks to all who came out to enjoy the beautiful day down on the Cape with us!  Here are some fun photos from the great day:

This is the party tent:

Here is Alice at the playground near the party tent:
 

Grammie Baptiste did a great job making Alice's beautiful dress for the big day:
Many thanks to Brittany, Leah and Korynne for creating such a beautiful cake for Alice's special day!  Contact Brittany at Stiletto Sweets at axolilb@yahoo.com to order a cake for your own special celebration - we highly recommend her! :)
Great-Gram, Alice and Grammie!:
 
Alice's pretty party dress from Auntie Bethany!:
 
Auntie Bethany flew in all the way from California for Alice's birthday:
 
Weee!!  Daddy!!
 
Grammie and Alice enjoyed reading a fun book at Uncle Dan and Auntie Chris's house:
 
Here is a link to the rest of the photos from the fun birthday weekend.  Thanks so much to everyone who made it so special!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful fun day. She had I great time and you captured it in the pictures. We missed you all and wish Alice a very happy birthday.
    LOVE From Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alice's party dresses! So sorry I couldn't make it, I have been working on the weekends now :( I also have to apologize, becuase I realized when reading this post I never RSVP'd. I'm sorry!!! Looks like it was a blast. Alice is such a cutie and a big girl!

    ReplyDelete